Which Production Software Do You Prefer?

http://soundcloud.com/junglejsipod

Click Here To Find Out What Weve Uploaded To Soundcloud Recently

Grimey Dubstep Junglists

Welcome To The OvaGround Productions Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who we are, What we do

WE, are, OvaGround Productions!

I, am Justin, I run tha dig. Jungle is most of what we do. But when were not dubsteppin all ever tha crib, were gettin inked up by some of the Nations Finest. I guess Jungle's been my love since age 18, now 31 years old, my fiance and I started traveling to tattoo conventions to track down an artist the way you would a DJ/Producer. We never imagined the two worlds together until my boss wanted to urine screen me because of some recent tattoos to tha neck and hands. Long story short, I cashed out the 401K, began to sell off thousands in tools from my 'previous' career as a cnc programmer, and picked up rights to manage a DJ that has already earned respect among his peers! Now I really LOVE to wake up. Checkin my email acount and updating him with his photo shoots, bookings, ect...life is love, like a drum. I cant explain it, tha beatz make me dance, they make me fist pump n dubstep tha crib, THEY EVEN MAKE ME CRY!!! Those Big Ups reserved for the EasySniper Soundcrew, Rcola, and a few others.

So here we are, with DJ Robotnik, whos previous works include: bringin tha N2O Dis Da Program world tour to a local venue, as well as 6Blocc, and then 6Blocc again,spinnin with Krinja, EasySniper Soundcrew, 6Blocc, General Malice, and Capitol J just to name a few. This already bad bwoy is bangin major bandaloo bizness pon de midwes!! This Dreadlocked ragga crazed souljah is too busy pon the decks, at tha lab mastering his first EP for release, takin shit from me(lol), raising a family, and working to manage himself. Sound Familiar?

So, were poppin up at venues, and now tattoo conventions! WoW! what an awesome way to spread tha dubz! WE ARE ACCEPTING PROMO GOODIES FOR OUR TATTOO EXPOS, which of course have to include none other than Easy Rider Trophy winners! We're quite an attraction at a venue let alone the expos where they dont see gettin a wompwomp upside tha head. This March 12 and 13th we will be doing the Elemental Arts Project, Kokomo, IN 46901. Google it, we looked it up on google to see and its there. If we get to hearing from some people we will do a live webcast, right during the set where Easy Rider Trophy winner Atom Bomb showcases the UltraViolet inks of Skin Candy ON MY FACE!! ha!club kidz!

Watch for DJ Robotniks blog, more of a bio, with fun stuff till the sites complete.

So please follow us on Twitter:

twitter keyword: #OvaGround

Promoter, @junglejsipod
Manager, @junglejsiphone
Promo, @Hoodstarz24
DJ Robotnik @DJ_Robotnik
sorry facebooks no fun and the websites not done)-:
Booking:Subculture46902@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment