Which Production Software Do You Prefer?

http://soundcloud.com/junglejsipod

Click Here To Find Out What Weve Uploaded To Soundcloud Recently

Grimey Dubstep Junglists

Welcome To The OvaGround Productions Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Junglejsipod tha promoters bio

Ahhhh, Junglejsipod

Well junglejsipod is why I'm where I am today. I got an ipod touch from my sweety for xmas, then began to download cool apps and mad dubstep music. I started out reppin the ones I knew and had worked with in the past, jungle is something we've always been into!! Then DJ/Producers outside of the ones I knew started to reach out t me and suggest their music, they werent being personal, just marketing their music. But next thing they knew i was posting it up when it just hit the store the day before! They loved it, gave a little love, I got a little closer and a little closer. Before I knew it I was emailing Bassnectars management, recieving promo goodies to hand out to peeps, talkin to Dub Easy, DZbadman, Liondub, Bassline Smith, helpin DJs get their music heard, ect!

Well, It was still a mess!! To be honest i repped some crews s0 hard it actually made it harder to work with these folk, but what needed done, needed done, not all djs have global management crews. And in doing all of this I made awesome friends, hooked tha best music INSIDE tha planet, and its helped us grow along with every DJ Ive repped, so on goes Junglejsipod tha promoter. On twitter watch for #Ovaground, thats where Junglejsipod lives at. He packs tha best music itunes has to offer, has awesome tips on how to motivate your musical carreer, no bullcrap its me!!lol, he also can put you in touch with djs you probably dont even know are on twitter but everyones heard of. Its odd some cats dont eMarket at all! Well thats why Junglejsipod is here, turn to him, he'll rep your set, so long as have tha flavor he craves(-:

Im moving right now so hang in there if ya dont hear back asap as I live online with earbudz in dancin round tha crib!

Tomorrows post, Junglejsiphone tha manager bio

No comments:

Post a Comment